CALL OPEN FOR Spring SEMESTER 2023-2024 FOR ERASMUS + MOBILITY BACHELOR, MASTER AND PHD STUDENTS AT UNIVERSITY OF SILESIAN (POLAND)
In collaboration with Silesian University, POLAND, the University of Tlemcen has the pleasure to announce that the call is open for BACHELOR, (B2,B3) MASTER and PHD student nomination for Spring 2023-2024, for Erasmus mobility.
The contact person : ABI-AYAD Salima
Vice Recorate of External Relations, Cooperation, Animation and Communication and Scientific Manifestations
Universityof Tlemcen, Algeria
Please be advised that all inquiries regarding this program should be directed to the office mentioned above. It is important to note that during this phase, no communication with the partner university is allowed.
Furthermore, in addition to Silesian university evaluation criteria, applicants from the University of Tlemcen must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Not have received an Erasmus+ grant or any international mobility or scholarship.
The field of study for this program is limited to :
- Chemistry, Physics,Computer science, Mecanic, Mathematics, Electronics and Automation,Architecture,Civil Engineering, Energy and environmental Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Renewable energy.
Academic offer can be checked in our web Silesian University of Technology | Subject Offer (polsl.pl)
Applicants must have a good command of English language skills (at a level of B2) or Polish language skills at a level of B1).
Finally, it is important that there is a good match between the academic program in the applicant's home university and the academic program targeted in the host university.
- Completing a regular Master degrees.
We would like to invite you to submit an application for a mobility program at Silesian university. The deadline for submissions is November 04 th, 2023.
For PHD , Master and Bachelor Students:
- A certificate of enrolment (Proof of registration at the University of Tlemcen).(Mandatory)
- Copy of Passport (2 pages)(Mandatory)
- CV (English version)(Mandatory)
- Motivation letter. (English version)(Mandatory)
- Copy of transcripts of records (Mandatory)
- Copy of last degree obtained (Mandatory)
- Learning agreement signed by the Head of Department (Signature and Stamp)for Master and Bachelor students (download) (Mandatory)
- Learning agreement signed by the Research director (Signature and Stamp) for PHD students (download) (Mandatory)
- Research Plan signed from the Research Director (Signature and Stamp)for PHD students (Mandatory).
- A proof of English international Certification or CEIL (Mandatory) (Level B2).
- One reference letter
- Certificate of disciplinary status signed by the Head of the Department (download)
IMPORTANT: Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.
Also the applicants are invited:
- To submit the following documents in order, in PDF format on this link
- IMPORTANT: You must have an Institutional acount on the University of Tlemcen : (*@univ-tlemcen.dz)
For any reclamation please contact us on: email@example.com