CALL IS NOW OPEN FOR Winter SEMESTER 2023 FOR ERASMUS + MOBILITY FOR MASTER AND PHD STUDENTS AT SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELLA USC UNIVERSITY (Spain)
In collaboration with USC University, SPAIN, the University of Tlemcen has the pleasure to announce that the call is open for MASTER and PHD student nomination for Winter 2023, for Erasmus mobility.
The contact person : ABI-AYAD Salima
Vice Recorate of External Relations, Cooperation, Animation and Communication and Scientific Manifestations
Universityof Tlemcen, Algeria
Please be advised that all inquiries regarding this program should be directed to the office mentioned above. It is important to note that during this phase, no communication with the partner university is allowed.
Furthermore, in addition to USC university evaluation criteria, applicants from the University of Tlemcen must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Not have received an Erasmus+ grant or any international mobility or scholarship.
The field of study for this program is limited to Languages, Chemical Engineering, and Process Engineering.
Applicants must have a good command of English language skills (at a level of B2) or Spanish language skills (at a level of B2).
Finally, it is important that there is a good match between the academic program in the applicant's home university and the academic program targeted in the host university.
- Completing a regular Master degrees.
We would like to invite you to submit an application for a mobility program at USC university. The deadline for submissions is April 23 rd, 2023.
For PHD and Master Students:
- A certificate of enrolment (Proof of registration at the University of Tlemcen).(Mandatory)
- Copy of Passport (2 pages)(Mandatory)
- CV (English version)(Mandatory)
- Motivation letter. (English version)(Mandatory)
- Copy of transcripts of records (Mandatory)
- Copy of last degree obtained (Mandatory)
- Learning agreement signed by the Head of Department for Master students (download) (Mandatory)
- Learning agreement signed by the Research director for PHD students (download) (Mandatory)
- Research Plan signed from the Research Director for PHD students (Mandatory)
- A proof of English international Certification or CEIL (Mandatory) (Level B2) or spanish Certification B2.
- One reference letter
- A certificate of non-repetition signed by the Head of the Department (download)
- Certificate of disciplinary status signed by the Head of the Department (download)
Language requirements for students
They need either B2 Spanish or B2 English. It is indiferent one or the other.
A B2 level of Spanish for all the Masters, because classes are mostly taught in Spanish.
There are 2 Masters that can accept students with B2 level of English (only these 2 Masters):
- Master in Chemistry at the Interface with Biology and Materials Science
- Master in Advanced English Studies and its Applications
Also the applicants are invited:
- To submit the following documents in order, in PDF format on this link
- IMPORTANT: You must have an Institutional acount on the University of Tlemcen : (*@univ-tlemcen.dz)
For any reclamation please contact us on: email@example.com