Call now Open for Erasmus + scholarships (Only PhD) at the Autonomous University of Madrid (Spain).
UAMadrid ER+ ICM 2019 – PhD Student nomination
In collaboration with the Autonomous University of Madrid (Spain), the University of Tlemcen has the pleasure to announce that the call is open for PhD student only nomination for Erasmus mobility.
In addition to UAM evaluation criteria, the applicants from the University of Tlemcen have to meet also the following minimum requirements:
- Not have received an Erasmus+ grant or any international mobility
- Be currently enrolled as PhD (D2, D3 and D4) at the University of Tlemcen, in the following disciplines:
- Engineering (All disciplines)
- Sciences (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and Information Engineering and Computer Science)
- Have good English and/or Spanish language skills
- Completing a regular Bachelor and Master degrees (without repeating).
- Have a good match between the research plan in the laboratory of origin and the research fields targeted in the host university.
Deadline for submission by October, 4th 2019
Also the applicants are invited to submit the following documents at the level of the vice rectorate of external relations and cooperation, university of Tlemcen.
For PhD Students:
- A certificate of enrolment (Proof of registration at the University of Tlemcen).
- Copy of Passport
- Motivation Letter
- Copy of transcripts of records
- Copy of last degree obtained
- Learning agreement signed
- A proof of English/Spanish skills
- One reference letter
- Research plan signed by the research director.
- A certificate of non-repetition signed by the Head of the Department
Useful information at the host university website is: https://www.uam.es/UAM/Home.htm?language=es