تم غلق الإعلان لتقديم الطلبات للحصول على منحة "أوميتاليك
L'appel à candidatures a été fermé .
What is EU-METALIC II?
- EU-METALIC II is an EU funded project under the Erasmus Mundus Action 2 Strand 1 scheme.
- In accordance with the overall Erasmus Mundus Action 2 Strand 1 objectives, the EU-Morocco-Egypt-Tunisia-Algeria-Libya International Cooperation (EU-METALIC II) aims to promote European higher education, to help improve and enhance the career prospects of students and to promote intercultural understanding through cooperation with Morocco, Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria and Libya, in accordance with EU external policy objectives in order to contribute to the sustainable development of these countries in the field of higher education.
- The EU-METALIC II programme facilitates student and staff mobilities between Morocco, Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria and Libya and the EU
Project Objectives The EU-METALIC II project has set objectives which are in line with EMA2-Strand1 objectives which contribute to the mutual enrichment of third-countries and the EU, not only in academic matters, but also in political, educational, cultural and economic matters. These objectives are:
- To better adapt the Moroccan, Egyptian, Tunisian, Algerian and Libyan institutions to contribute to national development needs and to respond to globalisation challenges.
- To better integrate the Third-Country universities within the Euro-Mediterranean area.
- To contribute to the mutual enrichment of societies by developing the qualifications of the three target groups at all levels.
- To promote mobility both for students, researchers, academics and administrative staff from third countries especially from vulnerable groups, selected on the basis of academic excellence, to obtain qualifications and/or experience in the European Union;
- To raise the academic level and international visibility of the third-countries partners‟ Higher Education through joint degrees, co-tutorship of thesis, new programmes and exchange of academic staff. This will develop and strengthen the HE learning and teaching capacity of the Third-Country institutions.
- TARGET GROUP 1 – all 5 mobility levels, both mobility directions
Students, and staff registered in one of the Higher Education Institutions that is a member of the partnership.
- TARGET GROUP 2 – Masters, Doctorate Post-Doctorate and Staff only, both mobility directions
Nationals of the lot countries concerned by the geographical lot, who are registered in a higher education institution of these countries that is not included in the partnership (students and staff), or who have obtained a university degree or equivalent by an institution of these countries (students only). This includes the possibility of providing mobility opportunities to lot-country nationals working in public administration, public and private enterprises and non profit organisations. Or Nationals of European countries who are registered in a higher education institution (not included in the partnership) of any European country (students and staff), or who have obtained a university degree or equivalent by any European HEI (students only).