CALL IS NOW OPEN FOR ERASMUS + MOBILITY for STAFF AT CADIZ UNIVERSITY (SPAIN)
The Staff Mobility period consists of 1 Week (5 days of Activities (8 Houres) and 2 days of Travel).
The contact person : ABI-AYAD Salima
Vice Recorate of External Relations, Cooperation, Animation and Communication and Scientific Manifestations
Universityof Tlemcen, Algeria
Please be advised that all inquiries regarding this program should be directed to the office mentioned above. It is important to note that during this phase, no communication with the partner university is allowed.
Furthermore, in addition to Cadiz university evaluation criteria, applicants from the University of Tlemcen must meet the following minimum requirements:
Applicants should not have previously benefited from a mobility grant unless it was in the context of a specific cooperation. In such cases, eligibility for the mobility will be decided by the Vice Rectorate for External Relations, in collaboration with the Rector.
Applicants must be permanent teachers at the University of Tlemcen, with at least 3 years of experience, during the year of the mobility application, across all grades. Priority will be given to those with the highest ranking.
The field of study for this program is limited to : https://internacional.uca.es/visiting-professors-2023-24/
Applicants must have a good command of English language skills (at a level of B2) or Spanish (Level B2).
Finally, it is important that there is a good match between the training program in the applicant's home university and the training program targeted in the host university.
We would like to invite you to submit an application for a mobility program at Cadiz university. The deadline for submissions is November 30th, 2023.
Please note that the selected candidates will be responsible for financing their own trip and means of subsistence. However, they will receive a grant for their mobility after its completion.
The Staff Mobility period consists of one week, which includes five days of Activities (8 hours per day) and two days of travel.
All incoming mobility at the University of Cadiz during the academic year 23/24 should correspond to one of the places offered by the UCA for that period, which are available here:
Candidates, before submitting their application to their Home University, should:
- Check the list of places offered by the UCA (see links above). In the “Description” section, they will find information about the characteristics of the activity to be carried out during the stay. The candidates shall verify that their experience and profile are adapted to the requirements of the position.
- Contact the coordinator of the activity of their interest, by sending an email to the address in the “Contact” column and attaching their CV.
- In case of receiving a favourable answer, the candidate shall send the Mobility Agreement to the coordinator of the activity in order to be signed.
- The candidates must send the signed Mobility Agreement to their Home University to participate in the selection process.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
For Staffs , please submit the following documents:
- Mobility agreement signed.
- Curriculum Vitae (in English)
- Work Certificate valid for the current academic year (2022-2023)
- Copy of passport (2 personal pages)
- English certificate (level B2 mandatory) or spanish certificate (Level B2 mandatory)
- Authorization of absence signed by the head of department and the dean of the faculty
Additionally, please submit the above-mentioned documents in order, in PDF format, by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.