CALL IS NOW OPEN FOR SPRING SEMESTER 2023 for ERASMUS + MOBILITY FOR Doctorant STUDENTS Only (PHD STUDENTS) AT ISTANBUL UNIVERSITY (TURKEY)
In collaboration with ISTANBUL University, TURKEY, the University of Tlemcen has the pleasure to announce that the call is open for PHD student nomination for spring 2023, for Erasmus mobility.
The contact person : ABI-AYAD Salima
Vice Recorate of External Relations, Cooperation, Animation and Communication and Scientific Manifestations
Universityof Tlemcen, Algeria
Please, all applicants are asked to refer to the office mentioned above for any information, no contacts with the partner university are allowed in this phase
In addition to ISTANBUL evaluation criteria, the applicants from the University of Tlemcen have to meet also the following minimum requirements:
- Not have received an Erasmus+ grant or any international mobility or scholarship.
- Be currently enrolled as PHD (PHD1, PHD2, PHD3, PHD4, PHD5) at the University of Tlemcen, in the following disciplines:
- Arabic Languages (Arabic, Arabic Literature, Arabi Language).
- Have good English language skills / Arabic Language.
- Completing a regular Master degrees.
- Have a good match between the program in the university of origin and the training targeted in the host university.
Deadline for submission by January 31 th 2023.
For PHD Students:
- A certificate of enrolment (Proof of registration at the University of Tlemcen).(Mandatory)
- Copy of Passport (2 pages)(Mandatory)
- CV (Mandatory)
- Motivation letter.
- Copy of transcripts of records (Mandatory)
- Copy of last degree obtained (Mandatory)
- Learning agreement signed by the Research director for PHD students (download) (Mandatory)
- Research Plan signed from the Research Director for PHD students (Mandatory)
- A proof of English international Certification or CEIL (Mandatory)
- One reference letter
- A certificate of non-repetition signed by the Head of the Department (download)
- Certificate of disciplinary status signed by the Head of the Department (download)
Also the applicants are invited:
- To submit the following documents in order, in PDF format on our PLATEFORM ERASMUSUABT
1-Create your account with a valid email (A valid Email is IMPORTANT to be contacted by the university in case of selection),
2-Access the platform with the created account
3-Fill out your form in full and choose your specialty (mandatory), even for bachelors.
4- Choose the mobility options available to you and submit your documents (official documents and Learning Agreement signed by Research director for PHD)
5-Your documents must be in PDF and not large, Your files must be named in CAPITAL LETTERS and without special characters or numbers, Ex file name: "NOM_PRENOM_CV.pdf"
6-Validate your application and send the validation document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any reclamation please contact us on: email@example.com