CALL FOR ERASMUS + MOBILITY (TEACHER) at PERPIGNAN UNIVERSITY (FRANCE)
Deadline of submission is 13 th March
In addition to UPVD university evaluation criteria, the applicants from the University of Tlemcen have to meet also the following minimum requirements:
- Not having already benefited from a mobility grant except in the context of a specific cooperation. In this case, only the services of the Vice Rectorate for External Relations, in collaboration with the Rector, may decide on the eligibility of the mobility.
- Be a permanent teacher at the University of Tlemcen, with at least 3 years of experience, during the year of the mobility application, all grades combined. Priority will be given to the highest ranking, .
- Have good Frensh/English language skills (level CEIL B2).
- Have a good match between the teaching program in the university of origin and the teachingprogram targeted in the host university.
- Specialities: Biological Sciences,Physical Sciences(Chemistry, Earth science, Physics),Mathematics and statistics,
To apply at Perpignan University 4TH CALL , the Teachers are invited to submit for a mobility . All the information are available on the : Perpignan University website.