MEVLALA EXCHAGE PROGRAMME PROTOCOL
Call is Now Open for mevlana exchange mobility students at Istanbul University in Turkey
Student nomination SpringTerm 2020
The contact person : BENMAHDI spouse HABRI Meryem bochra
Vice Recorate of External Relations, Cooperation, Animation and Communication and Scientific Manifestations
Universityof Tlemcen, Algeria
Please, all applicants are asked to refer to the office mentioned above for any information, no contacts with the partner university are allowed in this phase
In collaboration with Istanbul university, Turkey, the University of Tlemcen has the pleasure to announce that the call is open for Bachelor , Master and Phd students nomination for spring 2020, for MEVLANA mobility.
In addition to Istanbul University evaluation criteria, the applicants from the University of Tlemcen have to meet also the following minimum requirements:
- Not have received of any international mobility
- Be currently enrolled at the University of Tlemcen as student in the following disciplines:
- Chemistry (BA/MA/PhD), Physics (BA/MA/PhD),English Language and Literature (BA/MA/PhD), Arabic Language and Literature (BA/MA/PhD), French Language and Literature (BA/MA/PhD), Mathematics (BA/MA/PhD), Economy (BA/MA/PhD) and Human Resources Management (MA) .
- Have good English language skills or Turkish language skills.
- Completing a regular Bachelor and Master degrees (without repeating).
- Have a good match between the program in the University of Origin and the training targeted in the host university.
- Grade point average (GPA) of associate degree and Bachelor students must be at least 2,5 on a four point scale (12.5/20).
- Grade point average (GPA) of graduate students (MA) must be at least 3 on a four point scale(15/20).
To apply Istambul mevlana exchange programme protocol the students are invited to submit for a mobility for the Spring semester
Deadline for submission by March, 17 th 2020
Also the applicants are invited to submit the following documents only at the level of the vice rectorate of external relations and cooperation, university of Tlemcen.
For Bachelor, Master and phd Students:
- A certificate of enrolment (Proof of registration at the University of Tlemcen).
- Copy of Passport.
- Motivation Letter
- Copy of transcripts of records.
- Copy of last degree obtained.
- Application form print out in color (download)
- A proof of English or Turkish mandatory.
- Research plan for the PhD student
- One reference letter
- A certificate of non-repetition signed by the Head of the Department (download)
- Certificate of disciplinary status of the student (download)