Call is Now Open for Erasmus + mobility students at University of Côte d’Azur in France
Student nomination Autumn Term September 2020
The contact person : BENMAHDI spouse HABRI Meryem bochra
Vice Recorate of External Relations, Cooperation, Animation and Communication and Scientific Manifestations
Universityof Tlemcen, Algeria
Please, all applicants are asked to refer to the office mentioned above for any information, no contacts with the partner university are allowed in this phase
In collaboration with Côte d’Azur university, France, the University of Tlemcen has the pleasure to announce that the call is open for Bachelor , Master and Phd students nomination for autumn term September 2020, for Erasmus mobility.
In addition to Côte d’Azur university evaluation criteria, the applicants from the University of Tlemcen have to meet also the following minimum requirements:
- Not have received an Erasmus+ grant or any international mobility
- Be currently enrolled at the University of Tlemcen as student
- Have good English language skills (or French language skills)
- Completing a regular Bachelor and Master degrees (without repeating).
- Have a good match between the program in the University of Origin and the training targeted in the host university.
You can vist the academic offer in this link: : http://unice.fr/formation/formation-initiale.
To apply ICM UPV the students are invited to submit for a mobility for the autumn semester in september 2020.
Deadline for submission by March, 10 th 2020 for spring term
Also the applicants are invited to submit the following documents only at the level of the vice rectorate of external relations and cooperation, university of Tlemcen.
For Bachelor and phd Students:
- A certificate of enrolment (Proof of registration at the University of Tlemcen).
- Copy of Passport
- Motivation Letter
- Copy of transcripts of records
- Copy of last degree obtained
- Learning agreement signed (download_PhD , download_BA)
- A proof of English (mandatory) and French skills (optional)
- Research plan for the PhD student
- One reference letter
- A certificate of non-repetition signed by the Head of the Department (download)
- Certificate of disciplinary status of the student (download)