Call is Now Open for Erasmus + mobility students at Polytechnic University of Valencia (UPV) in Spain
Student nomination Autumn Term September 2020
The contact person : BENMAHDI spouse HABRI Meryem bochra
Vice Recorate of External Relations, Cooperation, Animation and Communication and Scientific Manifestations
Universityof Tlemcen, Algeria
Please, all applicants are asked to refer to the office mentioned above for any information, no contacts with the partner university are allowed in this phase
In collaboration with UPV, Spain, the University of Tlemcen has the pleasure to announce that the call is open for students (B3, M1, D1, D2 and D3 only) nomination for autumn term September 2020, for Erasmus mobility.
In addition to UPV evaluation criteria, the applicants from the University of Tlemcen have to meet also the following minimum requirements:
- Not have received an Erasmus+ grant or any international mobility
- Be currently enrolled at the University of Tlemcen as student in B3, M1, D1, D2 and D3 in the followings areas: Engineering (all fields), Environmental scienses and arts
- Have good English language skills (or Spanish language skills)
- Completing a regular Bachelor and Master degrees (without repeating).
- Have a good match between the program in the University of Origin and the training targeted in the host university.
For master student
If the Undergraduate or Master candidates have a Spanish B1 or B2 level, they will be admitted in any School without restrictions.
If the Undergraduate or Master candidates do not have at least a Spanish B1 or B2 level and therefore they intend to study full time in English, we advise students to combine the 30 ECTs between regular subjects and their final degree or master's work.
for Phd student
PhD students will need to have a letter of pre-admission from Professor UPV who will supervise their research before their nomination is admitted.
Language restrictions does not apply for PhD students.
You can find useful information for applicants in t those links:
To apply ICM UPV the students are invited to submit for a mobility for the autumn semester in september 2020.
Deadline for submission by March, 4th 2020 for spring term March, 17th 2020 for spring term
Also the applicants are invited to submit the following documents only at the level of the vice rectorate of external relations and cooperation, university of Tlemcen.
For Bachelor and phd Students:
- A certificate of enrolment (Proof of registration at the University of Tlemcen).
- Copy of Passport
- Motivation Letter
- Copy of transcripts of records
- Copy of last degree obtained
- Learning agreement signed (download_PhD , download_BA)
- A proof of English (mandatory) and Spanish skills (optional)
- Research plan for the PhD student
- One reference letter
- A certificate of non-repetition signed by the Head of the Department (download)
- Certificate of disciplinary status of the student (download)