Call is Now Open for Erasmus + mobility (Staff teaching) at Polytechnic University of Valencia (UPV) in Spain
Staff Teaching mobility
The contact person : BENMAHDI Bochra Meryem
Vice Recorate of External Relations, Cooperation, Animation and Communication and Scientific Manifestations
Universityof Tlemcen, Algeria
Please, all applicants are asked to refer to the office mentioned above for any information, no contacts with the partner university are allowed in this phase
In collaboration with the UPV Spain, the University of Tlemcen has the pleasure to announce that the call is open for Staff nomination for Erasmus mobility.
The Staff Mobility period consists of 5 days from all fileds of Engineering departments.
In addition to UPV evaluation criteria, the applicants from the University of Tlemcen have to meet also the following minimum requirements:
- Not having already benefited from a mobility grant except in the context of a specific cooperation. In this case, only the services of the Vice Rectorate for External Relations, in collaboration with the Rector, may decide on the eligibility of the mobility.
- Be a permanent teacher at the University of Tlemcen, with at least 3 years of experience, during the year of the mobility application, all grades combined. Priority will be given to the highest ranking in all fileds of Engineering.
- Have good English language skills or Spanish language skills
- Have a good match between the teaching program in the university of origin and the teachingprogram targeted in the host university.
For all the information about the academic units offered you can visit the website: http://www.upv.es/
To apply ICM UPV university, the staffs are invited to submit for a mobility for the
Deadline for submission by February, 12th 2020 at 4 p.m. for spring term
Also the applicants are invited tosubmit the following documents at the level of the vice rectorate of external relations and cooperation, university of Tlemcen.
- Application form ( Mobility-Agreement-teaching)
- Copy of the nomination decision
- Mobility project (Detailed program for teaching)
- Mobility forms provided by VREX (Parts A and B)
- Authorization of absence signed by the head of department and the dean of the faculty