Call is Now Open for Erasmus + mobility (Bachelor and PhD students only) at Murcia University (Spain).
Student nomination Autumn Term September 2020
The contact person : BENMAHDI spouse HABRI Meryem bochra
Vice Recorate of External Relations, Cooperation, Animation and Communication and Scientific Manifestations
Universityof Tlemcen, Algeria
Please, all applicants are asked to refer to the office mentioned above for any information, no contacts with the partner university are allowed in this phase
In collaboration with University of Murcia, Spain, the University of Tlemcen has the pleasure to announce that the call is open for bachelor students (B1, B2 only) and PhD students (D1, D2, D3 only) nomination for autumn term September 2020, for Erasmus mobility.
In addition to Murcia University evaluation criteria, the applicants from the University of Tlemcen have to meet also the following minimum requirements:
- Not have received an Erasmus+ grant or any international mobility
- Be currently enrolled at the University of Tlemcen as
- BACHELOR (BA) (B1 and B2 ONLY) in English studies
- PhD (D1, D2 and D3 ONLY) in Languages and Linguistics
- Have good English language skills (or Spanish language skills)
- Completing a regular Bachelor and Master degrees (without repeating).
- Have a good match between the program in the University of Origin and the training targeted in the host university.
For all the information about the academic units offered you can visit the website http://erasmusmi.um.es
To apply ICM Murcia University the students are invited to submit for a mobility for the autumn semester in september 2020.
Deadline for submission by January, 30th 2020 for spring term
Deadline for submission by february, 4th 2020 for spring term
Also the applicants are invited to submit the following documents only at the level of the vice rectorate of external relations and cooperation, university of Tlemcen.
For Bachelor and phd Students:
- A certificate of enrolment (Proof of registration at the University of Tlemcen).
- Copy of Passport
- Motivation Letter
- Copy of transcripts of records
- Copy of last degree obtained
- Learning agreement signed (download_PhD , download_BA)
- A proof of English (mandatory) and Spanish skills (optional)
- Research plan for the PhD student
- One reference letter
- A certificate of non-repetition signed by the Head of the Department (download)
- Certificate of disciplinary status of the student (download)