Call now Open for Erasmus + mobility ( Marketing Master 2 student only) at the Pamukkale University (Turkey).
Student nomination Spring Term February 2020
The contact person : BENMAHDI épouse HABRI Meriem bouchra
Vice Recorate of External Relations, Cooperation, Animation and Communication and Scientific Manifestations
Universityof Tlemcen, Algeria
Please, all applicants are asked to refer to the office mentioned above for any information, no contacts with the partner university are allowed in this phase
In collaboration with Pamukkale University (PAU), Turkey, the University of Tlemcen has the pleasure to announce that the call is open for student (master only, M2) nomination for spring term February 2020, for Erasmus mobility.
In addition to Pamukkale evaluation criteria, the applicants from the University of Tlemcen have to meet also the following minimum requirements:
- Not have received an Erasmus+ grant or any international mobility
- Be currently lenrolled as Master (MA, M2) at the University of Tlemcen, in the following discipline: Marketing
- Have good English language skills (or Turkish language skills)
- Completing a regular Bachelor and Master degrees (without repeating).
- Have a good match between the program in the university of origin and the training targeted in the host university.
For all the information about the academic units offered you can visit the website :https://www.pau.edu.tr/uluslararasi/en/sayfa/general-agreement-incoming-students
To apply ICM Pamukkale, the students are invited to submit for a mobility for the next semester beginning in February 2020.
Deadline for submission by january,19st 2020 on 4:00PM
Also the applicants are invited to submit the following documents at the level of the vice rectorate of external relations and cooperation, university of Tlemcen.
For Master Students:
- A certificate of enrolment (Proof of registration at the University of Tlemcen).
- Application Form (download)
- Copy of Passport
- Motivation Letter
- Copy of transcripts of records(BAC, B1,B2, B2, B3, M1)
- Copy of last degree obtained
- Learning agreement signed (download)
- A proof of English (CEIL mandatory) andTurkih (optional) skills
- One reference letter
- A certificate of non-repetition signed by the Head of the Department (download)
- Certificate of disciplinary status of the student (download)
To choose courses at Pamukkale please visit the site https://ebs.pau.edu.tr/BilgiGoster/DereceProgram.aspx?lng=2 . You will be able to find the academic offer of Pamukkale