CALL IS NOW OPEN FOR SPRING SEMESTER 2023 for ERASMUS + MOBILITY FOR Doctorant STUDENTS Only (PHD STUDENTS) AT AUTONOMA MADRID UNIVERSITY (SPAIN)
In collaboration with Autonoma University, SPAIN, the University of Tlemcen has the pleasure to announce that the call is open for PHD student nomination for spring 2023, for Erasmus mobility.
The contact person : ABI-AYAD Salima
Vice Recorate of External Relations, Cooperation, Animation and Communication and Scientific Manifestations
Universityof Tlemcen, Algeria
Please, all applicants are asked to refer to the office mentioned above for any information, no contacts with the partner university are allowed in this phase
In addition to Autonoma evaluation criteria, the applicants from the University of Tlemcen have to meet also the following minimum requirements:
- Not have received an Erasmus+ grant or any international mobility or scholarship.
- Be currently enrolled as PHD (PHD1, PHD2, PHD3, PHD4, PHD5) at the University of Tlemcen, in the following disciplines:
- Have good English language skills / Soanish Language.
- Completing a regular Master degrees.
- Have a good match between the program in the university of origin and the training targeted in the host university.
Deadline for submission by February 23 rd 2023.
For PHD Students:
- A certificate of enrolment (Proof of registration at the University of Tlemcen).(Mandatory)
- Copy of Passport (2 pages)(Mandatory)
- CV (Mandatory)
- Motivation letter.
- Copy of transcripts of records (Mandatory)
- Copy of last degree obtained (Mandatory)
- Learning agreement signed by the Research director for PHD students (download) (Mandatory)
- Research Plan signed from the Research Director for PHD students (Mandatory)
- A proof of English international Certification or CEIL (Mandatory) (Level B2) or spanish Certification B2.
- One reference letter
- Invitation Letter from Mathematics Department of Autonoma University (Mandatory).
- A certificate of non-repetition signed by the Head of the Department (download)
- Certificate of disciplinary status signed by the Head of the Department (download)
Also the applicants are invited:
- To submit the following documents in order, in PDF format on this link
- IMPORTANT: You must have an Institutional acount on the University of Tlemcen : (*@univ-tlemcen.dz)
For any reclamation please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org