CALL FOR ERASMUS + MOBILITY (BACHELOR, MASTER AND PHD) STUDENT at PERPIGNAN UNIVERSITY (FRANCE)
Deadline of submission is 21 th November
The contact person : ABI-AYAD Salima
Vice Recorate of External Relations, Cooperation, Animation and Communication and Scientific Manifestations
Universityof Tlemcen, Algeria
In addition to Perpignan evaluation criteria, the applicants from the University of Tlemcen have to meet also the following minimum requirements:
- Not have received an Erasmus+ grant or any international mobility
- Be currently enrolled as BA (BA1, BA2,BA3), MA (M1, M2) and PhD(D2, D3 and D4) at the University of Tlemcen.
- Have good Frensh language skills.(B2 level mandatory).
- Completing a regular Bachelor and Master degrees.
- Have a good match between the program in the university of origin and the training targeted in the host university.
To apply at Perpignan University , the students are invited to submit for a mobility for the spring semester beginning in January/February 2022. All the information are available on the : Perpignan University website.