Call now Open for Erasmus + mobility students at the Silesian University of Technology (Poland).
Student nomination: Winter Semester 2020
The contact person: BENMAHDI-HABRI Meriem Bouchra
Vice-Rectorate of External Relations,
Cooperation, Animation and Communication and Scientific Manifestations. University of Tlemcen, Algeria
Please, all applicants are asked to refer to the office mentioned above for any information, no contacts with the partner university are allowed in this phase
In collaboration with Silesian University of Technology, Poland, the University of Tlemcen has the pleasure to announce that the call is now open for students’ (Bachelor and Master) nomination for Winter Semester 2020, for Erasmus mobility.
In addition to Silesian University of Technology evaluation criteria, the applicants have to meet also the following minimum requirements:
- Not have received an Erasmus+ grant or any international mobility
- Be currently enrolled at the University of Tlemcen in the followings areas: Engineering (all fields), computer science, chemistry, mathematics and physics
- Completing a regular Bachelor and Master degrees (without repeating).
- Have a good match between the program in the university of origin and the training targeted in the host university.
Also the applicants are also invited to submit the following documents in pdf format by email to email@example.com
To apply ICM Silesian University the students are invited to submit for a mobility for the winter semester in september 2020.
Deadline for submission by June, 22th 2020
For Bachelor , Master and phd Students:
- A certificate of enrolment (Proof of registration at the University of Tlemcen).
- Copy of Passport
- Motivation Letter
- Copy of transcripts of records
- Copy of last degree obtained
- Learning agreement signed (download_PhD , download_BA)
- A proof of English (mandatory) and Polish skills (optional)
- Research plan for the PhD student.
- One reference letter.
- engagement letter of non-repetition.
- engagement letter of disciplinary status of the student.