CALL IS NOW OPEN FOR INTERNATIONAL STAFF ERASMUS + MOBILITY AT COMENIEUS UNIVERSITY (SLOVAKIA)
The Staff Mobility period consists of 10 days (This mobility is reserved only for International Staff)
The contact person : ABI-AYAD Salima
Vice Recorate of External Relations, Cooperation, Animation and Communication and Scientific Manifestations
Universityof Tlemcen, Algeria
Please, all applicants are asked to refer to the office mentioned above for any information, no contacts with the partner university are allowed in this phase
The applicants from the University of Tlemcen have to meet also the following minimum requirements:
- Not having already benefited from a mobility grant except in the context of a specific cooperation. In this case, only the services of the Vice Rectorate for External Relations, in collaboration with the Rector, may decide on the eligibility of the mobility.
- Be a permanent staff or teacher at the University of Tlemcen, with at least 3 years of experience in Intarnational office.
- Field of Study: International Relation Administration.
- Have good English language skills (level B2).
To apply on Comenieus university, the staffs are invited to submit for a mobility for the
Deadline for submission by January, 27th 2023
The selected candidates must finance their trip as well as the means of subsistence, they will grant the amount of their mobility after the end of the mobility.
For International Staffs:
- Mobility Agreement signed by the Vice Rector of International Office (Download: Mobility-Agreement-teaching)
- Work Certificate valid for the current academic year (2022-2023)
- Copy of passport and VISA.
- English certificate (level B2 mandatory)
- Mobility forms provided by VREX (Parts download A and download B)
- Authorization of absence signed by the head of department and the dean of the faculty for teachers attached to International office.
- Copy of last degree obtained (Mandatory)
Also the applicants are invited:
- To submit the following documents in order, in PDF format on our PLATEFORM ERASMUSUABT
1-Create your account with a valid email (A valid Email is IMPORTANT to be contacted by the university in case of selection),
2-Access the platform with the created account
3-Fill out your form in full and choose your specialty (mandatory).
4- Choose the mobility options available to you and submit your documents (official documents and Mobility Agreement signed by the Dean of the faculty)
5-Your documents must be in PDF and not large, Your files must be named in CAPITAL LETTERS and without special characters or numbers, Ex file name: "NOM_PRENOM_CV.pdf"
6-Validate your application and send the validation document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any reclamation please contact us on: email@example.com