CALL IS NOW OPEN FOR STAFF ERASMUS + MOBILITY FOR TEACHING AT AVEIRO UNIVERSITY (Portugal)
The Staff Mobility period consists of 1 Week (5 days of Activities (8 Houres) and 2 days of Travel).
The contact person : ABI-AYAD Salima
Vice Recorate of External Relations, Cooperation, Animation and Communication and Scientific Manifestations
Universityof Tlemcen, Algeria
Please, all applicants are asked to refer to the office mentioned above for any information, no contacts with the partner university are allowed in this phase
In addition to Aveiro university evaluation criteria, the applicants from the University of Tlemcen have to meet also the following minimum requirements:
- Not having already benefited from a mobility grant except in the context of a specific cooperation. In this case, only the services of the Vice Rectorate for External Relations, in collaboration with the Rector, may decide on the eligibility of the mobility.
- Be a permanent teacher at the University of Tlemcen, with at least 3 years of experience, during the year of the mobility application, all grades combined. Priority will be given to the highest ranking, .
- Field of Study:
- Chemistry, Chemical engineering and processs, Environmental science, Electronics and Automation, Busness and Administration, Geology.
- Have good English language skills (level B2) or Portuguese language (level B1)
- Have a good match between the teaching program in the university of origin and the teaching program targeted in the host university.
To apply on Aveiro university, the staffs are invited to submit for a mobility for the
Deadline for submission by Januaryry, 28th 2023
The selected candidates must finance their trip as well as the means of subsistence, they will grant the amount of their mobility after the end of the mobility.
The Staff Mobility period consists of 1 Week (5 days of Teaching Activities (8 Houres) and 2 days of Travel).
For Staffs Teaching:
- Mobility Agreement signed by the Dean of faculty(teaching) (Download: Mobility-Agreement-teaching)
- Work Certificate valid for the current academic year (2022-2023)
- Copy of passport (2 personal pages)
- English certificate (level B2 mandatory)
- Mobility forms provided by VREX (Parts download A and download B)
- Authorization of absence signed by the head of department and the dean of the faculty
- Copy of last degree obtained (Mandatory)
Also the applicants are invited:
- To submit the following documents in order, in PDF format on our PLATEFORM ERASMUSUABT
1-Create your account with a valid email (A valid Email is IMPORTANT to be contacted by the university in case of selection),
2-Access the platform with the created account
3-Fill out your form in full and choose your specialty (mandatory).
4- Choose the mobility options available to you and submit your documents (official documents and Mobility Agreement signed by the Dean of the faculty)
5-Your documents must be in PDF and not large, Your files must be named in CAPITAL LETTERS and without special characters or numbers, Ex file name: "NOM_PRENOM_CV.pdf"
6-Validate your application and send the validation document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any reclamation please contact us on: email@example.com