Silesian University -Student nomination Spring Semester from February 2023 to July 2023
In collaboration with Silesian University, POLAND, the University of Tlemcen has the pleasure to announce that the call is open for student nomination for Spring term 2023, for Erasmus mobility.
The contact person : ABI-AYAD Salima
Vice Recorate of External Relations, Cooperation, Animation and Communication and Scientific Manifestations
Universityof Tlemcen, Algeria
Please, all applicants are asked to refer to the office mentioned above for any information, no contacts with the partner university are allowed in this phase
In addition to Silesian evaluation criteria, the applicants from the University of Tlemcen have to meet also the following minimum requirements:
- Not have received an Erasmus+ grant or any international mobility
- Be currently enrolled as BA (BA2,BA3), MA (M1, M2), PHD (PHD1, PHD2, PHD3, PHD4) at the University of Tlemcen, in the following disciplines:
- Chemistry, Physics,Computer science, Mecanic, Mathematics, Electronics and Automation,Architecture,Civil Engineering, Energy and environmental Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Renewable energy.
- Have good English language skills.(B2 level mandatory).
- Completing a regular Bachelor and Master degrees.
- Have a good match between the program in the university of origin and the training targeted in the host university.
To apply at Silesian University , the students are invited to submit for a mobility for the Spring semester beginning in February 2023.
Academic offer can be checked in our web Silesian University of Technology | Subject Offer (polsl.pl)
PROLONGATION for submission by November 09 th 2022.
Also the applicants are invited:
- To submit the following documents in order, in PDF format on our PLATEFORM ERASMUSUABT
1-Create your account with a valid email (A valid Email is IMPORTANT to be contacted by the university in case of selection),
2-Access the platform with the created account
3-Fill out your form in full and choose your specialty (mandatory), even for bachelors.
4- Choose the mobility options available to you and submit your documents (official documents and Learning Agreement signed by the head of department, or Research director for PHD)
5-Your documents must be in PDF and not large, Your files must be named in CAPITAL LETTERS and without special characters or numbers, Ex file name: "NOM_PRENOM_CV.pdf"
6-Validate your application and send the validation document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any reclamation please contact us on: email@example.com
For Bachelor/Master/PHD Students:
- A certificate of enrolment (Proof of registration at the University of Tlemcen).(Mandatory)
- Copy of Passport (2 pages)(Mandatory)
- CV (Mandatory)
- Motivation letter in english (Mandatory)
- Copy of transcripts of records translated in english (Mandatory)
- Copy of last degree obtained (Mandatory)
- Learning agreement signed by the Head of Department(download) (Mandatory)
- Learning agreement signed by the Research director for PHD students (download)) (Mandatory)
- Research Plan signed from the Research Director for PHD students (Mandatory)
- A proof of English skills (CEIL Mandatory)
- One reference letter
- A certificate of non-repetition signed by the Head of the Department (download)
- Certificate of disciplinary status signed by the Head of the Department (download)