Politecnica de Cartagena University -Student nomination Spring Semester, January 2022
In collaboration with Politecnica de Cartagena University, SPAIN, the University of Tlemcen has the pleasure to announce that the call is open for student nomination for Spring term 2022, for Erasmus mobility.
The contact person : ABI-AYAD Salima
Vice Recorate of External Relations, Cooperation, Animation and Communication and Scientific Manifestations
Universityof Tlemcen, Algeria
Please, all applicants are asked to refer to the office mentioned above for any information, no contacts with the partner university are allowed in this phase
In addition to Cartagena evaluation criteria, the applicants from the University of Tlemcen have to meet also the following minimum requirements:
- Not have received an Erasmus+ grant or any international mobility
- Be currently enrolled as BA (BA2,BA3), MA (M1, M2) at the University of Tlemcen, in the following disciplines:
- Engineering, Telecom, Naval Engineering, Civil Engineering.
- Agricultural Eng.
- Have good English/Spanish language skills.(B2 level ceil mandatory).
- Completing a regular Bachelor and Master degrees.
- Have a good match between the program in the university of origin and the training targeted in the host university.
To apply at Cartagena University , the students are invited to submit for a mobility for the spring semester beginning in January 2022. All the information are available on the Cartagena University website.
Deadline for submission by December, 03 rd 2021.
Also the applicants are invited:
- To submit the following documents in order, in pdf format by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobilities with missing documents are rejected automatically
For Bachelor/Master Students:
- A certificate of enrolment (Proof of registration at the University of Tlemcen).
- Copy of Passport
- Motivation letter
- Copy of transcripts of records
- Copy of last degree obtained
- Learning agreement signed by the Head of Department(download) (Mandatory)
- A proof of English or spanish skills (ceil Mandatory)
- One reference letter
- A certificate of non-repetition signed by the Head of the Department (download)
- Certificate of disciplinary status signed by the Head of the Department (download)